Cardiago is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-20. The program can be installed on iOS.
Let your CAR TALK !
- CarDiago BLE OBDII Dongle
- CarDiago GPS
In the CarDiago:
- Realtime OBDII data for your car.
- Check the problem(DTC code) when you are driving.
- Record realtime trip information, including GPS location, OBDII data. And make your own trip summary, like track on map, fuel consumption, speed, engine RPM, MAF.
- these trip data will Upload to the CarDiago Server, and analyze the driver behavior for you.
- Provide the Rank Page to compare the fuel consumption, 0-100 speedup or brake between the CarDiago Drivers.
- Broadcast the fuel consumption every minutes and data connection status during your trip.(Can be canceled in the setting page.)
When you use the CarDiago, please pay attention to:
- for recording your trip, CarDiago will persistent use your GPS and BLE connection to collect the data, even in the background mode.
- for broadcasting the fuel consumption and the data connection status, CarDiago will persistent use the audio function, even in the background mode.(which can be canceled in the setting page.)
- for retrieving your OBDII data, CarDiago need the OBDII Dongle which plug on the car, and support the BLE, ELM327 services.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- CarDiago will automatically shut down if the BLE or OBDII connection no longer available.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Cardiago (version 2.06) has a file size of 8.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.